Diversity, Equality & Inclusion
"Diversity may be the hardest things for a society to live with, and perhaps the most dangerous thing for a society to be without." - William Sloane Coffin (with thanks to June Sarpong)
At Serenity in Leadership, we:
- Help create responsible, resilient workplaces that actively embrace inclusion, diversity and equality.
- Respond to current trends but in the context of the system as a whole - just now this applies to the focus on BLM.
- Design and run online courses on race, power, privilege, diversity, culture change, bullying.
- Have partnered with InChorus to offer a whistleblowing tool capable of logging reported micro-aggressions and episodes of misconduct in a safe way.
- Work with the data to create interventions which address the specific needs for change.
- Help leadership see the clear findings that diversity matters, and positively affects the bottom line.
What is a responsible workplace?
A responsible workplace stems from responsible power: when employees and employers reflect on and take responsibility for the impact of their decisions on others.
We believe that responsible power is the cornerstone of business success.
For employers, a responsible workplace encourages compassionate leadership and accountability.
For employees, a responsible workplace fosters psychological safety, risk taking and -self -expression.
For the organisation’s culture, a responsible workplace builds trust and collaboration and welcomes diversity in its people.
Our passion for responsible power has led us to support the role of inclusion, diversity and gender-balance in the workplace. As a result, all our solutions take into account these factors to ensure you reap the considerable rewards of a more enlightened organisation.
"With equal opportunity and self belief, anything is possible ..."
Let us help you empower your people to repair the fragmentation of teams and the isolation of individuals and create a truly inclusive culture.
We've partnered with InChorus to help you measure and resolve incidents of bias so that you can grow an inclusive organisation.download the pdf