Our Mission is to create harmonious, productive and equal workplaces where leaders and their teams live and breathe the agreed shared values of the business.
Who we are
We are a change management consultancy that leads from the forefront with pioneering techniques and programmes to help companies build responsible, resilient, fully inclusive workplaces.
What we offer in a world dealing with COVID-19
Our support for organisations consists of having a flexible plan that prepares for today whilst also being ready for whatever tomorrow brings in the world and workplace which are in constant flux.
We create safe spaces and hold them whilst enabling individuals to address questions which may appear difficult, challenging or both in such an uncertain environment.
What makes us different? Serenity in Leadership:
- Is advising, supporting and helping businesses recover and grow during Covid-19 by coaching individuals and teams through this difficult period as well as hosting exploratory dialogues.
- Has an unrivalled ability to look systemically at an organisation. We look ‘under carpets’ and ‘behind thewallpaper’ to analyse what’s working and what isn’t in a workplace and then actively help orchestrate positive change.
- Has the deep experience of having taught leadership skills for a long time and is continually finding new ways to help leaders finely develop new and appropriate skills for the future. We can identify and hone what’s needed.
- Isn't afraid to offer helpful comprehensive interventions to create a culture that values truth telling without fear of retribution. We do this by creating safe spaces and enabling dialogue between team members.
- Has a holistic approach and is passionate about building safe environments by making inclusion, diversity and equality central to helping businesses and employees thrive. By aligning the pursuit of business objectives with the meeting of human needs, companies can tap into powerful emotional forces in their current cultural situations.
- Knows that values aren’t an add-on. We help companies live and breathe their values throughout the organisation until the values have become interwoven throughout the fabric of the whole organisation.
- Positively acknowledges that personal development is vital because as humans we come to work as whole human beings.
When you have a pain in your back, it is often only properly addressed once you've examined the whole body system. Often the actual problem may actually be somewhere else, for instance in your knee, and in compensating for that, greater pressure comes on your back and causes pain. In cases like this, however you treat your back, it will not heal and come back to normal functioning.
The same analogy applies to organisations. So often what we are called in to solve is only the presenting problem, not the root. Our principle is always to seek the root - it may take a little longer but in the long run it's a far cheaper and more effective solution.